How many times a day do you touch your phone? Probably more than you realize. In fact, most people touch their phones an average of 150 times per day! In this post, we will teach you how to properly disinfect your mobile phone using safe and effective methods.
How To Clean Your Phone Screen
First, you need to gently wipe down your phone’s screen with a microfiber cloth. This will help remove any dirt and dust particles that could contain bacteria or germs. You can also use an alcohol-based wipe for tougher stains, but be sure to read the labels carefully!
If you are using an alcohol-based wipe, make sure it is specifically designed for electronics. Also, be careful not to get any liquid into the ports or onto other components of your phone. Wipe your phone in one direction rather than rubbing the surface too vigorously, which may cause scratches on the display. Finally, let your phone air dry before putting it back together and powering it up again.
Phone Screen Cleaning Tips
Here are a few reminders to help you keep your mobile phone clean and free of germs:
- Always make sure to use a cleaner or wipe specifically designed for electronic surfaces.
- Use a microfiber cloth or lint-free cloth when wiping down the screen.
- Wipe your device in one direction rather than rubbing it too vigorously.
- Let the device air dry before reassembling and powering up again.
- Unplug your device
Common Phone Cleaning Don’ts
Here are some things to avoid when cleaning your phone:
- Do not use any abrasive materials, such as steel wool or scouring pads, as these can scratch the display.
- Avoid using paper towels, tissues, or other rough materials that may scratch the screen.
- Do not submerge your device in water or any other liquid.
- Do not spray any harsh chemicals onto your phone’s screen.
By following these tips, you can help keep your phone clean and free of germs.